Shivangi was admitted to legal practice in 2019 and initially gained experience in a range of commercial areas of law which included property settlements, division of assets in family law and working on commercial transactions for major Australian banks. That experience gives her a firm foundation to understand the complex area of insolvency and provide tailored legal advice.
Shivangi is also qualified to practice law in India and is fluent in Hindi language.
Shivangi's Current areas of practice include:
- Bankruptcy and personal insolvency matters;
- Other insolvency related matters such as winding up applications, voidable transaction claims, etc;
- Post appointment work relating to liquidations and bankruptcies;
- Advising insolvency accountants on legal issues;
- Debt settlement negotiations with secured and unsecured creditors; and
- General commercial contract drafting and review.
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Juris Doctor (University of Sydney)
- Bachelors of Law and Commerce (Honours) (Christ University)
current Practice Areas
Insolvency, Restructuring and Turnaround
Corporate and Commercial
T + 61 8 9481 8811
F + 61 8 9481 8911
Need more information?Contact us here