James advises companies, company directors, insolvency practitioners, and other individuals on recovery, turnaround and insolvency matters. Acting across a range of industries such as, transportation, mining, agriculture, construction, manufacturing, finance, and real estate.
James advises on & conducts:
- debt settlement negotiations with secured and unsecured creditors;
- business restructuring work resulting from the financial distress of certain individuals;
- post appointment work relating to voluntary administrations, liquidations, receiverships and bankruptcies; and insolvency litigation including, amongst others, public examinations, recovery and voidable transaction claims, breach of director duties claims, and insolvent trading claims.
- Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Barrister and Solicitor of Supreme Court of Western Australia
- Bachelor of Laws (Bond University)
- Solicitor of Supreme Court of Queensland
- Insolvency Law and Professional Practice 1 and 2 (Queensland University of Technology)
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Commercial
Insolvency, Reconstruction and Turnaround
T + 61 8 9481 8811
F + 61 8 9481 8911
Need more information?Contact us here