Mandee regularly provides our clients with advice and representation in respect of a wide range of issues including:
- debt negotiations;
- business restructuring;
- insolvency related claims and litigation;
- contractual disputes;
- debt recovery.
Mandee has acted for companies, company directors, insolvency practitioners, individuals and government departments.
She has represented clients in the Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts of Western Australia as well as the Federal Circuit Court and the Federal Court of Australia and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
Mandee is also experienced in tax, employment and administrative law.
- Master of Laws (Commercial Law) University of New England 2020
- Bachelor of Laws University of New England
- Bachelor of Arts (Asian Societies) University of New England
- Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of Australia
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Western Australia
Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Corporate and Commercial
Insolvency, Reconstruction and Turnaround
T + 61 8 9481 8811
F + 61 8 9481 8911
Need more information?Contact us here