Mendelawitz Morton acts for companies, company officers, insolvency practitioners, lenders and other individuals on recovery, turnaround and (pre and post insolvency appointment) insolvency matters. Mendelawitz Morton’s recovery, turnaround and insolvency team has specialist knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Corporate insolvency:
- Voluntary administration and deed of company arrangement;
- Personal insolvency:
- Personal insolvency agreement and debt agreement.
- Transaction and advisory:
- Business restructuring and asset protection;
- Statutory obligations and personal liability for company officers;
- Debt settlement negotiation;
- Partnership, shareholder and other stakeholder disputes;
- Litigation and dispute resolution:
- Statutory recovery actions;
- Alternative dispute resolution.
Mendelawitz Morton is a legal practice with specialist knowledge and experience across a range of areas and industries. We act for companies and other individuals in need of re-organisation and asset protection during all stages of the business reconstruction process.
We act for companies, company officers, creditors and other stakeholders on (pre and post insolvency appointment) insolvency matters.
We also act for insolvency practitioners including liquidators, provisional liquidators, administrators and trustees in bankruptcy, as well as, lenders and receivers and managers during all stages of the administration process.